so much has happened this year.
SOO much. I’ll give you a quick update. I’ve changed so much. Honestly.
I’ll list some key things that happened this year:
- Got a new job
- Moved in with Liam
- GOT ENGAGED
- Signed a lease and rented a house in Dakabin
- Bought a new car (2010 nissan micra)
- Joined a gym
- Signed a contract! for a mortgage…for my new house! GAHHH
GOALS FOR 2018:
- Start new job for QLD health – mental health grad program
- Move in to new HOUSE !! make it look gud.
- make new friends from work
- GET MARRIED!! IN JULY 14TH!!! AGG
- meditate more, everyday
- journal – everyday
- start V-logging more
- practice minimalism and mindfullness
- travel more, go on more adventures
- take more photos
- learn, and fill life with new experiences
I cant wait to MOVE in, start my new job, and get married ❤
It seems like everything is coming on so fast, and all very exciting.
LESSONS from 2017:
- be yourself, show your personality more. spread POsitivity and enthusasim ++
- things will be if you give energy to it
- say HELLO to EVERYONE
- be kind
- be humble
- always centre yourself and think about the good things in life
- be mindful of everything
- family and friends are important
- heat packs are a god send, especially when you have period pains.
LESSONS I LEARNT THE HARD WAY:
- communication is KEY. DO NOT ASSUME. speak and communicate clearly.
- stress – its real. just learn to relax.
- learn to block the hate from the haters. 3 f;s. if they’re not Fucking/Feeding/ or Financing you. they can F*** off. sorta. put an imaginary “boundary” or fake wall to words that a “hateful”
- dont be lazy. selfish, think in other peoples perspectives at times
- humans are messy, but we are designed that way. to make mistakes, to have emotion, we need to be a bit down to go up.
- dont buy so much stuff
I found this inspirational, and tim minchin is a witty dude :